1. WHAT WE DO
Our Personal Data Protection Policy governs the use and storage of your data.
Misspinki.com is a controller of the personal data you provide us. We collect the following types of personal data from you:
- Personal details such as name, address, email, and phone number
- Your IP address
- Operating system, web browser type and version
- Pages you visit and features you use on our site
We partner with third parties to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third-party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this website and other sites in order to provide you advertising based on your browsing activities and interests.
2. THE REASONS
We need your personal data in order to provide you with the following services:
- For fulfilling your orders in order to know where to deliver them, and how to communicate with you about that delivery
- To process your payment
- For communicating with you on updates and special offers via email
- For responding to any requests to our customer happiness team
- For business operations and reporting
3. WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR DATA
Your personal data is processed in Cherry Blossom Pty Ltd office located in Australia. Hosting and storage of your data also takes place in Australia.
No third party providers have access to your data, unless specifically required by law.
4. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. After this period, your data is deleted.
Some or all of your data may be stored outside of the European Economic Area. You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using our site and submitting information to us.
To secure and protect your data include, we:
· Ensure that your connection to our website is secure; and
· Ensure that internal access to all personal information we hold is secured by appropriate measures.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted. Please contact us by emailing [email protected].
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, or if you believe we breached the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 or a registered Australian Privacy Principles Code, please contact us.
You can contact the Australian Information Commissioner if you have an issue, or if you are in the European Economic Area, you can contact the supervisory authority in your country.
6. ABOUT THIS STATEMENT
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes according to the law. If we make any changes we will notify you by email.